6.09.2009

June

June is one of my favorite months. I can honestly say that there is something about every month, except maybe February and September that I like... but June has always been a great month. My birthday is this month, and having a summer birthday ROCKS! It's always a great beach month, not too hot, not too cold. And it's usually beautiful outside. And...June is usually when I vacation.

Well, no vacations for me this month, but some pretty fun activities on the agenda! This weekend we are hanging out with some of favorite friends, and going to Fall Creek Falls (will finally have some new pictures after that!) Then Wednesday is my birthday, then my mom is putting on a Luau party for me next weekend. And to round out the month, Scott and are going to celebrate my birthday with "Date" day on the last Saturday. Transformers 2, Rafferty's, and some place special after that! Maybe Ben & Jerry's?? It's gonna be a great month :-)

Here are a few of my favorites from June 2008! :-)


June 21, 2008 - My first ever Beer Pong experience.


All I wanted to do on this whole trip was sit in this chair :-)

I took this because I had recently set a date for my wedding! :-)





June 17, 2008 - Spent my birthday evening with my mom, she baked me a cake!

June 6, 2008 - My cousin Mike from NH surprised us with a visit during his travels.

June 1, 2008 - Mini Golf, the best summer "sport"!

No comments:

Post a Comment