8.31.2009

Life's a beach - 7.25.09 - 7.28.09

I was treated by luck to be able to venture down to Florida in July with my husband and our friends. All the stars were aligned: we could afford a few days away, we were staying with our friends' mom, so no accommodation expense, we had the means to get there!

I absolutely love the beach. It's relaxing, and just thinking about being there makes me glow. I love the ocean, the sand, and I love having the freedoms to do whatever. It's so warm, and you can see the ocean whenever you want. Flip flops and dresses and beer and holding hands and ice cream and sand and shells. My heart actually hurts when I have to leave... So when Scott, Alli, JP and myself started planning this trip in April, I was as good as ready. It will be the last trip I make to the beach for about a year (Cape Cod 2010, here we come!) and it's likely to be over a year before I go see my beach (Clearwater) again, so I enjoyed my trip as much as possible!









Here we are with our wonderful hosts, Alli's mom Wendy and her husband Nathan.

1 comment: