9.29.2009

9.21.09 -Welcome to the world, Brock Dylan!

I was eager to get the news, that my little [grand] nephew came into the world as happy and healthy as we had prayed! After only a few hours of being in labor, Jenn gave birth to her beautiful son! I am so happy for her and Sean and wish all three of them the best!



It is a bit bittersweet... I cannot wait to have my own child soon! Until then, I will be the best Aunt and [great] Aunt that I can be from this many miles away! God bless this new addition to our family, and please bless his mother and father and give them the strength to overcome the difficulty that is sure to come their way. Give them the ability to make good choices.

2 comments:

  1. This is much better than a car. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my car does have name though, but it's part of an ongoing inside joke between me and Scott...

    ReplyDelete